Injection Molding Capabilities
Advanced State of the Art Facility
- Press Sizes – Clamp Tonnage from 30 to 300 tons. Shot size to 24 ounces.
- Tolerances – Ultra-precision (often 50% tighter than SPI “Fine” Designation).
- Materials – Virtually all injection molding grades with the exception of Flouropolymers and PVC. Grades include all high temperature and high performance materials. Fillers include glass, stainless steel, carbon fiber, talc, lubricants, barium sulphate and many others.
- Run Size – Extreme efficiency at both short and long runs through proprietary one touch exchange of dye systems.
- Location – State-of-the-art precision injection molding plant in Elgin Illinois.