Click here to learn more
- Advanced State of the Art Facility
- Press Sizes – Clamp Tonnage from 30 to 300 tons. Shot size to 24 ounces.
- Tolerances – Ultra-precision (often 50% tighter than SPI “Fine” Designation).
- Materials – Virtually all injection molding grades with the exception of Flouropolymers and PVC. Grades include all high temperature and high performance materials. Fillers include glass, stainless steel, carbon fiber, talc, lubricants, barium sulphate and many others.
- Run Size – Extreme efficiency at both short and long runs through proprietary one touch exchange of dye systems.
- Location – State-of-the-art precision
injection molding plant in Elgin Illinois.
MPR uses what are widely considered the most precise injection molding machines in the world. All electric molding machines utilize extremely accurate servo motors without any of the variability inherent in hydraulic molding machines to achieve repeatability within microns.
MPR’s new plant in Elgin, Illinois is equipped with a new, technologically-advanced, centralized drying system which is capable of drying the most difficult engineering grade resins (even up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit).
MPR utilizes a multi-sensor metrology system to perform extremely accurate and efficient inspection of parts and assemblies.
- Ultra-Precision Injection Molding
- High Performance (High Temperature) Materials
- Metal Replacement
- Short Run / Just-In-Time Production Expertise
- Complex Plastic Design & Engineering
- Intricate Secondary Operations & Assemblies
- Thermally & Electrically Conductive Plastics
- Lens Quality Polymers
Founded in 1970 as Molded Plastics Research of Illinois, Inc., MPR has built a strong reputation for high precision, intricate injection molded parts and assemblies. In addition to providing superior quality plastic components, our success has been achieved by developing unique trust-based partnerships with our customers.